Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Imagine Cup 2015 Sri Lanka

Had the pleasure of being a judge in first round of Imagine Cup 2015 Sri Lanka, under the “World Citizenship” category‏. Thank you Microsoft Sri Lanka for inviting me to be part of such an amazing experience.

There were around 51 teams from different universities in Sri Lanka as well as from leading schools. As this is the first round, most of the students were explaining their concepts. And amazingly some had demo applications developed as well.

I got really impressed with some concepts which the students presented, and of course, I got bored of some as well. I rather stop saying that, I hope the results of first round will be publicly available sometime during this week.

For those who will get to the next round, keep up the good work. For those who won’t, please don’t be discouraged. The more you fail, the more you succeed.

Happy Coding.

Regards,
Jaliya

1 comment: